Creating the QA Example Model in the Portal Modeling perspective
If you like to create the model with an Activity marked for Quality Assurance in the
perspective of the Infinity Portal, proceed as follows:
Creating the Workflow
First create the workflow of the model:
- Create a process called QAUseFormula.
- Create two roles Accountant and QA Operator.
- Create the following two primitive data:
- Account Number of type Number
- Account Name of type Text
- Click on the process to open its diagram canvas.
- Click on the default lane to open its properties pane and select
Accountant as participant.
- Create a start event followed by a manual activity, e.g.
- Drag the two data to the lane.
- Create In- and Out-data-mappings for both data to activity
- Create a new lane and select QA Operator as participant.
- In this lane create a subsequent manual activity, e.g.
The workflow should now look like in the following diagram:
Figure: Diagram with created workflow.
Setting Quality Assurance Criteria
Now set the criteria for quality assurance in the property page of
activity Create Account:
- Click the
icon on the left side of the pane to open the Quality Assurance
- In the Quality Assurance pane, choose role
QA Operator from the drop-down list as QA Participant.
- Leave the probability value as 100%.
- Enter the following formula:
if ( (accnr > 9999) || (accnr < 1000))
else if ( accname == null )
Figure: Quality Assurance Criteria
Setting Quality Assurance Codes
Now we set quality assurance codes that can be used to be added as notes
when a quality assurance on an activity instance fails. These can be set in the
model property page:
- Open the model property page.
- Go to the Quality Assurance Codes tab.
- Click the
Add icon to add a new code.
- Enter the following two error codes:
- ERR_101 with description Invalid Account Number
- ERR_102 with description Invalid Account Name
The error codes are now listed in the Quality Assurance Codes tree:
Figure: New Error Codes listed in the tree
Now mark in the activity that these codes should be used:
- Open the property page of activity Create
- Click the
icon on the left side of the pane to open the Quality Assurance Codes
- In the Quality Assurance Codes section,
select the two error codes for the account.
Figure: Select error codes to be used.