Creating a Model
Before you start, you need to understand the aspects for a proper understanding of the notion and function
of a model.
- A model represents all the organizational and operational context of your business processes.
Therefore, you normally define all the processes related to your company in a single model.
- Infinity Process Platform supports modeling in a multi-user environment. A group of modelers can work on the same model.
To start with, you need to create a model. If you have downloaded the zip file containing a model then you just need to
import the same.
Note that the Business Process Modeling perspective enables you to create a workflow model.
To create a new model:
- In the Portal navigation, select the Modeling perspective icon.
The Modeling perspective supports Web-based modeling.
- In the My Process Models panel toolbar, click the Create Model icon.
The model with Structured Type, Data, Applications and Participants node is created and model properties are displayed.
Figure: Create Model
- In the Model Name text box, type a new name of the model as Support Case
Figure: Model Name