Creating Structured Data
Once composite types are created, you can create structured data using the same. Let's create a structured data
named Support Case Data.
To create Support Case Data:
- In the My Process Models panel, expand the Support-Case model node
- Right-click the Data node and select the Create Structured Data option.
The Structured Data 1 is created.
- In the General Properties section, specify name as Support Case Data
- In the Data Type panel, select the Structured Data option from the drop-down list
- Select Customer from the Structured Type drop-down list
Figure: Support Case Data